Saturday, March 6, 2010

First Communion and the Blessed Sacrament


I have many nice items on eCrater and eBay for your RCIA and First Communion shopping. The link for my eCrater store is at the bottom of this page (the banner) and my eBay listings are here.

I have several First Communion rosaries, black glass, ecru glass pearl, and silver-plated metal beads. My special RCIA ladies rosary features pink glass beads, Holy Spirit medal, baptismal shell Our Fathers and Communion center.

There are some great Communion prayers and devotions here: http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/communion.htm

I have a great Preparation for Holy Communion chaplet, I would recommend it especially for the home bound. A new Blessed Sacrament chaplet will be available soon as well- traditional large medal and Job's tears just like a vintage one.

Have a holy and fruitful Lent!

No comments: